The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Timeline Forums Build Tools For World Building I think a Relationship Building Between Paralives is Ideal

• For World Building I think a Relationship Building Between Paralives is Ideal

justarandomgamer300 updated 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • justarandomgamer300

Star Hubkin
    December 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

After watching YouTuber The Sims Lore, seeing all the worlds with sims biographies and relationships between sims was interesting to look at. I think it would be cool to be able to set relationships in world-building before playing.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    December 19, 2021 at 10:13 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I agree. I would like to be able to create divorced couples and widows/widowers with children and paras/couples with adopted children. It would be nice to have the non-played divorced para be somewhere in the world and still be involved in their lives if it was an amicable divorce or not if it wasn’t. Still, they should be part of the family tree and have that history.

• justarandomgamer300

Star Hubkin
      December 19, 2021 at 3:27 pm
      Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

Yes! And maybe para folk could be rivals.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now