The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation fire related ideas

• fire related ideas

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    March 9, 2021 at 5:06 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

1. Paras unlike the Sims’ shouldn’t stand around and panic- like they should if they get caught on fire do the Stop, Droll and Roll method I assume we were all taught as kids.

2.The only reasons that a Para should die by fire obviiously is either a)they are trapped and can’t get out of the building or b)they’re either brave (if they aren’t a firefighter) or foolish enough to go back into the house to get a child, pet or if they’re an author who isn’t using a computer but a handwritten manuscript of a book they’re writting.

3.There should be a low chance 1%(?) of firefighters either dying or having an accident while fighting fires.

+2
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    March 9, 2021 at 6:47 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I like the idea that fire fighters could possibly die on the line of duty. That’s a realistic concern so I’d like to see that included.

+3
  • Breedmond

Moderator March 11, 2021 at 8:02 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Great ideas. It would be also more realistic if fire fighters arrive in a fire truck and use the hose from the truck to out the fire. Also, if more than one firefighter comes in when the fire is big. Maybe even save the Paras who are afraid or trapped inside. Carry them out, put a ladder by the window if the Paras are upstairs.

+3

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now