The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Fears, wishes and dreams

• Fears, wishes and dreams

lostwanderers updated 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • ke123

August 2, 2019 at 1:48 am
     Hub Points

It would be cool if the characters could have fears, wishes and dreams like if your person have a fear and that fear comes true they get a moodlet saying fear came true. For wish let’s say for example your character wants to go to the park so then when you character goes to the park they can get a moodlet saying wish came true and they will be happy about it. For dreams it could be where your character really wants to do something and if they complete there wish they will be extremely happy about it. in the sims 3 and 4 there is be lifetime happiness points so I think when you complete a wish or dream you get points and you can use those points to spend a lifetime happiness shop.

Also I think it would be cool if like you make you character pretty or ugly other people would be more attracted to you and it would be easier to get in relationships but if your character is ugly it would be harder.

So these are my ideas for the game

9+
  • sydwil23

August 5, 2019 at 11:02 pm
     Hub Points

I’m defiantly with the idea of fears, dreams, and wishes. Sims 2-4 had aspirations and goals, something I’d like to see as well.

5+
  • lostwanderers

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 9, 2019 at 12:28 am
     Hub Points

I like this idea! But I DEFINATELY wouldn’t want to see fears used as traits, like the Sims 4 does. It always gets in the way of a spot you could have used for a genuine personality trait. That always felt like a lazy decision to me.
    Maybe it could be a seperate box like you said about Aspirations/Life Time wants.

– Fear of water
    – Fear of dark
    – Fear of commitment

It would be really cool if there was a drop-down list of things in the game. Then you could just pull off some REALLY interesting and or wacky ideas!
    -Fear of men [or women]
    -Fear of old age
    -Fear of [insert something for HILARIOUS scenarios here]

It would definitely add your backstory for the characters.

And imagine if they were able to develop or loose fears through gameplay! (Spending ALOT of time around a certain fear of their, could cause them to get a happy “faced my fears” moodlet.

Okay……I might be going overboard here.

6+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close