The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Fashionista Paras

• Fashionista Paras

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    October 9, 2019 at 3:57 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I love fashion and the fashion world and design and I had a couple ideas for careers or maybe even expansion pack one day.

[b]Fashion designer career [/b]
    instead of just being able to go and make clothes and owning a boutique. What if they could eventually become a known brand and paras can get moodlets called lux brand, that can be set for clothing and items and give a euphoria state for them because they have an luxury item. This could work in stores only. And paras who are materialistic could develop habits to only shop at these stores or a para could develop this trait. It’d be cool too if were able to set a marker on certain stores as luxury stores( it could have a gold shopping bag beside it when viewed on the town map) where you’d attract more materialistic,snobby,and rich personality type parafolks.
    Paras when leveled up enough in their career or have a sewing skill high enough would gain them the ability to host a live fashion show of items they made or dress them in cc clothing. The higher your reputation is the more A-list celebrities and high status paras will attend your fashion shows. Otherwise you will get normal townies in the world attending. For those who have high reputation and even low reputation can be featured in magazine right ups for review.

[b]Magazine editor and chief [/b]
    I think of the devil wears Prada with this career. (The list of description is in the parabook 2 or 3 I can’t remember where I posted it but it’s called Chic and the City).

[b]Modeling careers[/b]
    Can go and get signed/hired for fashion shows of high rank celebs and even magazine companies. You attend photo shoots for ‘different companies’ and dress up. Make connections and get invited to parties.

if anyone else has any ideas to add to these careers please list them!

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now