The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Family Pictures

• Family Pictures

Jinxin updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago 5 Members · 5 Posts
  • yeetthesalsa

Paraling
    September 3, 2019 at 10:00 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I think for this game it would be really cool if we could have family pictures which could be placed in frames on tables/counters or hung on walls. It would be nice if the para taking the photo would have the ability to be in it, too, if you wanted. This would make it more realistic, and would also allow for the player to watch their paras grow up and reflect on different changes.

3+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    December 8, 2019 at 9:17 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

These are great ideas. I love decorating my home with family photos in different frames. I really hope this is in the base game.

• SmallestPolarBear

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 9, 2020 at 5:57 pm
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

and to tell them easily to all get in frame

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 11, 2020 at 9:22 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6486]and to tell them easily to all get in frame

[/quote]

Yes, it would be great to have a way of posing them easily.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 1:34 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=4862]allow for the player to watch their paras grow up and reflect on different changes.[/quote]

Being able to copy poses and angles from existing photos? so you can have the same photo multiple times and see how the family has grown!

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close