Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Open World Family events

• Family events

Profile Photo

This could be impossible to incorporate, I have no knowledge of computers or game building, but being able to have “family days” and go to an amusement park or water park or maybe even museums sports events etc. I think that would be fun. Similarly if your school aged children could join sports and you could go to games just as a rabbit hole type thing because I know going and watching a sports game would be a lot to incorporate. But you could have clothes in your wardrobe with the school colors or mascot or anything like that and get dressed up for games

Jinxin replied 3 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • I would absolutely love family outings and events. Attending sports would be great, but I also hope we get things like picnics, family reunions, birthday parties, and family photos.

Posted April 19, 2020 at 4:23 pm
  • I think this would be great! I agree that, to make things a bit less complicated, activities like sports events could work out as rabbit holes (as long as you could see your paras exit with a certain team’s merchandise, for example, and share interactions related to what they just witnessed to flesh out the gameplay). However, stuff like visiting museums, eating out or even just going on a picnic at the park would be cool to actually play around with. I believe the key to enriching these kinds of experiences and making them truly feel like “family days” is to include special interactions that can be shared between family members depending on what they’re doing. That way, instead of just having paras have the same exact interactions everywhere, they could kind of play off of their environment a little more, which would really make them come to life!

Posted April 19, 2020 at 5:46 pm
  • As Alex said, All ideas are welcome, no matter if it’s:
    – Easy or hard to implement
    – Detailed or not
    – Only 1 idea or a list of 100 ideas

Posted April 20, 2020 at 10:15 am