The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Family Business

• Family Business

• reilly

Pro Hubkin
    September 29, 2019 at 6:51 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I feel like in certain businesses and shops, your family should be able to work for you. Like if you have a teen, he should be able to be a waiter or maybe even a cook. I feel it gives more family relationship, and fun if your running a pizza shop for the kids to help out.

• NHFoodie

Moderator October 2, 2019 at 12:58 am
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

This is certainly a cool idea. It all depends how jobs and things will work but I’ve always thought teens being so restricted was odd.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    December 7, 2019 at 2:29 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

It would also be nice to have the para leave the business to someone when he dies. Not necessarily to the spouse or kids. Maybe a lover? Would add some drama to the game.

• reilly

Pro Hubkin
    December 9, 2019 at 1:24 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

That would be so fun!!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now