The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Fairs

• Fairs

sweetchilli updated 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Jenny

Parafolk
    April 12, 2020 at 5:52 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I would love to see fairs in the game. It would be cute to see our Parakids ride on fair rides and play games To win prizes, and eat fair food (cotton candy, elephant ear, hot dogs, pizza, pop, lemonade, and etc). Some parafolks get ill after riding a fast rollercoaster or eating too much sweets.

Just an idea!

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Jenny.
  • bujomomo

Parafolk
    April 12, 2020 at 8:50 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

totally! would love fairs to have carnival themed activities like games, snacks, etc. i also love the nausea action too

i hope it’s something that happens once a week or every other week in the game and not a constant thing. like a special occcasion

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 9:03 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

A traveling circus too that pops up randomly!

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 13, 2020 at 11:46 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7962]I am not sure if this has been mentioned before

[/quote]

Okay this phrase shouldn’t have inspired a research dive, but that’s where my brain went, so this is what I found in the Parabook:

> Amusement parks are listed on page 75 of the Parabook vol. 1, which is similar (in my mind synonymous so I searched that first whoops).
    — Amusement parks are also referenced briefly on page 41 as something a child age group can do with parental consent.
    > On page 68 there is a list of school fairs people would like to see, including a summer fair, Christmas fair, and a science fair.
    > There are also Farmer’s and dairy fairs mentioned on page 79.
    > Someone had an idea for toddler roller coaster rides on page 42.

This is not a point, but I thought I read somewhere that amusement parks were considered for DLC but don’t quote me on that because… I. Can. Not. Find. It. It’s the reason I went word searching in the first place. Just killing me that I can’t confirm whether or not I imagined it.

I love the idea btw, did I say that?

Edit: I think I found where I got the amusement park DLC idea from. It was just a suggestion made by another user in another thread. My bad!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  sweetchilli.
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now