Maybe that you can choose what kinda of person your character will be,

like with percentages!

Happy 75% πŸ˜€
    Sad 23% πŸ™
    Angry 50% 😑
    Scared 98% 😯
    Apathetic 10% πŸ˜•

Like you can change how fast they are sad angry etc πŸ™‚

I have questions about, if it’s like the sims 4!
    No this is about how often will get angry etc!

Like if you want a character that don’t care about what people say etc, you can change it to apathetic 100 precent!

Or if you want a rude person, you can change angry and apathetic to 88% or something like that! πŸ™‚

Or if you want a basic person set everything to 50% πŸ™‚

• Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    August 10, 2019 at 2:52 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

That”d be cool. “I Don’t care” could be labelled as “Apathetic”. πŸ™‚

• annie14229

August 10, 2019 at 9:02 pm
     Hub Points

Are you talking about something similar to sims 4 where the emotions are unstable. A sim can change emotions instantaneously by looking at an artistic piece for example? That was something that I disliked very much about sims 4. It seems to me that the sims were suffering from some kind of personality or mood disorder. Maybe there could be an option to choose bipolar or borderline disorder trait(s)? If that’s what you’re saying. As long as all parafolks aren’t created to act that way.

• dooble-dorf

August 10, 2019 at 9:06 pm
     Hub Points

It would be good if we could have mixed emotions. I didn’t really like how in the Sims 4 their emotion would only be one thing at a time, even if they had an equal amount of moodlets like if they had +2 focused and +2 inspired, it would just choose one.

• Mark

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 11, 2019 at 1:54 pm
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points
    quote annie14229 post_id=532 time=1565470944 user_id=490:

Are you talking about something similar to sims 4 where the emotions are unstable. A sim can change emotions instantaneously by looking at an artistic piece for example? That was something that I disliked very much about sims 4. It seems to me that the sims were suffering from some kind of personality or mood disorder. Maybe there could be an option to choose bipolar or borderline disorder trait(s)? If that’s what you’re saying. As long as all parafolks aren’t created to act that way.

I edited my post, so you can see what i ment πŸ™‚

• Sawdust

Paraling
    August 11, 2019 at 10:02 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Personally I’m wary of seeing the addition of any “emotion system” as emotions are the result of reactions to stimuli and come and go quickly. They’re not meant to be used as a motivational basis for living. Indeed, those who make life decisions based on how they “feel” always end up in trouble eventually. I found Sims in 2 and 3 far more natural when it came to emotion as it was tied to their traits rather than objects. Obviously that had it’s limitations but then making life like characters is no easy task. Even the experts can’t agree on all the aspects that come together to make us human.

I don’t envy Alex’s position trying to create folk that behave like we do. πŸ™‚

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    August 22, 2019 at 9:50 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would like an emotion system, but nothing as erratic as TS4. i don’t have the game but I played a little on my friend’s PC enough to know that I don’t like their system.

• duskexx

August 26, 2019 at 12:16 pm
     Hub Points
    quote AmandaC post_id=648 time=1566467426 user_id=378:

I would like an emotion system, but nothing as erratic as TS4. i don’t have the game but I played a little on my friend’s PC enough to know that I don’t like their system.

It was also WAY too easy to exploit to make money off paintings and gaining skills and stuff.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close