The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion dresses having full sleeves?

• dresses having full sleeves?

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 11, 2020 at 9:12 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Soemthing I have a problem with in the sims all but one dresses are sleeveless and something I want my sims to be dressed in a conservative style and that’s very difficult to do with sleeveless dresses

is it possible for skirts to actually cover the feet?

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  MagaCarter.
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 10:31 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think it would be nice to have that option. Also, not every dress/skirt/short needs to be “mini” – I like outfits that end right above the knee. Let’s not forget the bellybutton – not everyone likes to show it off. For some reason, this seems like an obsession with TS4.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 4:09 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6550]I think it would be nice to have that option. Also, not every dress/skirt/short needs to be “mini” – I like outfits that end right above the knee. Let’s not forget the bellybutton – not everyone likes to show it off. For some reason, this seems like an obsession with TS4.

[/quote]

I know a lot of simmers like to play historial -challenges. And stuff which don’t hide the feet don’t work very well.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now