The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Divorced

• Divorced

• Rikke

October 9, 2019 at 5:50 pm
     Hub Points

I would love being able to choose where the kids should stay if the parafolk-parents would divorce. That I could choose for the kids to stay at their dads’ three days a week, or every other weekend. Or the other way around with their mother. So they wouldn’t just live in one place. So you kinda plan a schedule where you ‘check’ off when and where the kids should stay at (their mom or dad).

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    October 17, 2019 at 9:00 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I like this and there should be an option to split up household funds too to give half and half to each spouse like alimony.

• Fiona

November 3, 2019 at 10:49 pm
     Hub Points

Isn’t a bit too soon to be thinking about divorce? The game isn’t even out yet. There are more important things to ask Alex, like character values (the sims 4 parenthood), individual interests (not everyone is equally good at everything) and different topics polks are interested/uninterested in (the sims 2 had this).

• hemogloban

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 11, 2020 at 5:17 am
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I personally don’t think its too soon. I believe that just like anything else that you would want Alex and the team to even consider being in the game, discussion about it and even getting attention for it, would greatly benefit it.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now