Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Gameplay & Simulation Different moves while walking and sitting.

• Different moves while walking and sitting.

Profile Photo

I would love to see Parafolks being able to cross their legs, put a feet on the couch, spread the legs etc while sitting, it would add so much more life to them. Also, like in TS2, it would be great if they could scratch their neck, head, back, armpits while walking, it is so immersive!

bujomomo replied 3 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Agree, I would like to see the same as well.

Posted April 12, 2020 at 5:54 pm
  • I’d like to see more uncomfortable movements too like:
    Maybe if there nervous they could shake their leg or tap their thigh with their finger. Fidgeting in place or pacing. Biting nails. Pulling on their shirt sleeve or arm. Tapping foot. Gripping hands on knees tensely.

Other movements that would be cool:

Twirling hair strand

Putting hands in pockets or jacket when walking.

If there are to be purses maybe gripping the handles or switching the purse to rest between hands, arm, wrist.

Being able to sit on knees

Posted April 12, 2020 at 7:54 pm
  • by the look of maggie’s shadow, her movement has so much personality.

Posted April 12, 2020 at 8:52 pm