The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE

Tagged: 

• DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE

bigkitty updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago 7 Members · 12 Posts
  • bigkitty

Parafolk
    July 1, 2020 at 3:24 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

jp is not on this yet but this is a new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQjMVxwYbU

6+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    July 1, 2020 at 8:57 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Thank you for posting this. I saw it yesterday but the big cloud(?) looked like it was a huge cotton ball so this is much better quality. It looks beautiful!

2+
    • bigkitty

Parafolk
      July 1, 2020 at 8:06 pm
       Hub Points

i post this yesterday but by the time i did paraliveshub.com says it was 7/1 but it was 6/31

• Soml

Pro Hubkin
    July 1, 2020 at 12:09 pm
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Loving the day and night colour transitions… but I’m not feeling the dog as a sun😅

If the creators are planning to make the sun in the shape of a dog then I do hope they at least make it an option for those like myself who prefer the sun to look like the sun🌞

4+
    • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
      July 1, 2020 at 2:17 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
       Hub Points

The dog is not default option, you can mod the game to add either second star or the sun with Doggo face. I also think you can add your own sun

7+
    • Dizzardy

High Hubkin
      July 6, 2020 at 4:45 pm
      Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

Yeah the dog is just to showcase how you can mod the sun to look different.

I’ve already seen many people joking they’re going to add the sun from the teletubbies.

1+
    • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
      July 2, 2020 at 12:29 am
      Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

I had no idea what that shape was! Serves me right for watching it on a small screen. I see the dog now…

3+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 1, 2020 at 9:21 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I liked this. I had been wanting to see more of the world lately since recently we’d only been seeing Maggie’s loft. I like that we’re going to have longer days in summer just like irl. The transition from day to night is very pretty, espically with the lights coming on.

The modding tools are a pleasant surprise. They aren’t necessary at all, but it’s nice that the team added them anyway just for extra elements of customization. I won’t be using it as I like to play realistcially and I don’t need multiple suns or suns shaped like dogs, but this opens the doors to lots of other types of customizations. Maybe we could get differently shaped snowflakes in winter or leaves in fall. I’m interested in seeing where else they take this.

6+
    • Dizzardy

High Hubkin
      July 6, 2020 at 4:54 pm
      Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

I feel like the modding tools are going to be kinda necessary actually, at the very least they’ll play an important role. Obviously you want the base game to have enough content to play with…

but I don’t think they’re going to be able to match the sims in terms of content. (definitely not on day one anyway) So I think it’s really smart to have robust modding tools available to the player so a large healthy modding community can grow and extend the game even further.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dizzardy.
      • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dizzardy.
      4+
    • bailey

Star Hubkin
      July 7, 2020 at 3:56 pm
      Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
       Hub Points

@dizzardy When I said the modding tools aren’t necessary, I meant the specific modding to be able to turn the sun into a dog. That in itself isn’t necessary for the game, it’s just extra fun. I didn’t mean modding in general wasn’t necessary.

3+
    • bigkitty

Parafolk
      July 7, 2020 at 10:09 pm
       Hub Points

the modding tools are but like i did not modd the sims 3 bc it was so hard maybe if thay are eszy to do maybe ppl wll modd

• bigkitty

Parafolk
      July 7, 2020 at 10:12 pm
       Hub Points

maybe if thay are eseyr then ppl well modd

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close