The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Dance Animations

• Dance Animations

Tini96 updated 1 year, 6 months ago 7 Members · 8 Posts
  • Lena

Parafolk
    May 6, 2020 at 8:19 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I was watching several videos on YouTube and between them I entertained myself for more than two hours with some videos of dance animations. And I thought to myself; “I would love to see this at Paralives.” Just imagine seeing those animations in clubs or at any party, where not everyone dances the same way, although obviously there may be the odd thing to do the same animation, but still I think visually it could turn out to be amazing (I just hope the lots are not so empty).

The more videos I watched, the more ideas I could think of, the stories that could be created. There may be different clubs in the world and each club has some system of features / options to choose the music, atmosphere of the place, be it reggaeton parties, electronic parties, salsa parties, twerk haha ​​idk. Batches would also have a feature / option to choose from all. The same when your Para plans to host a party at home or elsewhere outside. Being able to choose the type of party and also the option of not choosing and that the parties are a little of everything xd. This would be good because imagine the millionaire who wants to organize parties, since we would have the calm character and the one who organizes parties that the next day have a hangover and do not remember anything that happened xd

Being surely a lot of animations, I think there should be skills of each type of dance. And not for the simple fact that if you complete the skill up to level 5 you can dance anything, since I think that would not be realistic and would not be a challenge for the player. That is, who learns to dance all the different dances in such a short time? If your Para wants and wants to dedicate himself to it, it must be something to which he must dedicate all his life.

There must also be club dances, not so professional if you want to say it. And it would be nice to be able to choose perhaps 5 favorite dances, in which we could see it when a Para is at a party, as I said before, the idea of ​​seeing all the Paras dance in different ways I love it! (It would be a good idea also for the Para personality type) (And being able to change it whenever we want would be another good idea too).

Maybe there should be something like a list and that they classify the different types of dances that we will unlock as we improve the ability of such a dance. (just imagine a category with fun dances, that could also be considered non-professional dances and that we could also choose among the five favorites of Para)

The animations could be used for some future of the game, when there are, for example, celebrities. Imagine having famous singers who need dancers, also that there may be dance competitions, create a dance group with friends for fun, dance classes, etc. And being able to have the option of us being able to download animations and install them to the game.

~ I was just thinking, imagine at weddings xd ~

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  JP.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Lena.
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 11:36 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I love to see my sims dance but I would love it if they danced to the beat of the music that is currently playing. Different dances would be great. If they could dance together it would be event better – slow dancing, salsa, disco, etc.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
      May 16, 2020 at 12:26 pm
      Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

I’d love to see Paras able to dance with a partner/group, rather than just dancing next to their partner/group. Slow dancing sounds so nice for couples.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 7:35 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

This would be amazing! I’d really like if each para danced differently it’d add a sense of realism because like in real life not everyone can dance nor dances the same. It’d be nice if during PAM paramaker we could select a dance style for each para we would make to have.

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 8, 2020 at 5:16 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I think having different types of dance would be really cool! And having those different types be linked to the situation would be important, so that there wouldn’t be parafolk waltzing at the nightclub. I think it would be funny to have paras who “can’t dance”, meaning they feel awkward on the dancefloor until they get better at it.

• Lena

Parafolk
    May 8, 2020 at 5:30 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

That is why I said to have several dance categories, although I think (I could be wrong) the music has a rhythm, that for example in salsa if you put animations of Paras dancing any salsa music it would not be noticed that they are not dancing to the rhythm of the music. In The Sims they did the same dance for all kinds of music, but for example, when they went to the club and played, I don’t know, electronics, the animations were good, at least for my taste.

I recommend looking at the dance animation videos they create for Second Life. Personally I like what they create for SL more than for the sims, since the movements look cleaner and more natural.

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    May 15, 2020 at 5:01 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

That would be cool. I had an idea of a dancer career; that would be ideal for majority the stuff you said!

• Tini96

Star Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 5:01 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This is such a good idea, I really would love it in Game and it makes it more realistic. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now