The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Customisable hair

• Customisable hair

Jinxin updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    December 14, 2019 at 10:20 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

As a huge fan of cas I have lots of ideas on character creating but have always found hair in the sims disgusting so I’ve always relied on CC. I would love for in Paralives, there to be and option to edit the way the hair sits and maybe add bangs to anything. A bit like the click and drag feature for bodies and faces but for hair. Why not? It would be pretty awesome.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    December 14, 2019 at 10:41 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I actually like most of the hairs in TS2 and TS4, but I really liked the way they moved in TS2. I hope that’s something that can be done in Paralives but it wouldn’t be a deal-breaker for me.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    December 24, 2019 at 1:31 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Things like flipping hair styles, dragging length, and modifying curliness would be super cool to have in Paralives!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now