The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Custom Costumes?

• Custom Costumes?

gamedomino updated 1 year ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • CirceGranger

October 2, 2019 at 3:06 am
     Hub Points

So I always loved costumes in games! I’m not sure if there will be like costume parties or like a version of Halloween. But what if on top of normal generic outfits like “hotdog” or whatever there was an option to MAKE your own?? This will allow you to use already in game or CC to dress up as other things! It would be a great way to have a little more freedom/customization.

1+
  • gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    October 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

We could already make our own using CC as CC support from importing from popular programs such as Blender (not sure about 3DS Max or Maya) is confirmed.

So we can make our own outfits, however you would probably have to learn a-lot about Blender first. (Mainly 2.8)

If you want your own specific outfit, you have two options, 1. is to learn how to make costumes using Blender or 2. you can ask another CC creator (like me, but lets not brag here.) to make one for you by request (not demand).

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close