Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Culture Variety, Traditions & Festivals

• Culture Variety, Traditions & Festivals

rum updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • aviertea

July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
     Hub Points

I’m really bad at explaining/expressing my thoughts but I’ll try my best! 😆

What I meant by my subject, Is that maybe it’ll be cool that there’s items/makeup/outfits that matches with certain culture? For an example; Asian Culture, there’ll be kimonos, sandals, Asian food (Ramen, Udon, etc), makeup that fits that culture, different kind of traditions, and so on. Of course, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, traditions like that should be functioning too. Kids would request their parents to make them a Halloween costume, and the parents need to make/buy candy to give to neighbourhood kids that will come and ask for trick or treat.

When it’s Christmas morning the kids will wake up early and run towards the Christmas tree to open presents, Playing with their toys, etc.

Maybe in the future there’ll be a system like ‘Custom Content’ like Sims? Where people create other things that Paralives don’t have~ Idk how it’s going to work lol it’s just a thought 😳

And festivals would be awesome too! Festivals where we are given a choice to go alone or with friends/lover/family members, Or don’t go at all~. In the festival we could play little minigames to get things that we want, maybe some simple rides? (That’s a lot of work lolol) But

That’s all I could think of for now haha. I’m hoping that this game could provide us players a maximum amount of experience and fun! I’m expecting so much of this game 😀 😀 😀

• elita

July 24, 2019 at 1:22 am
     Hub Points

mods are confirmed to be in the game via steam workshop <3

• rum

July 27, 2019 at 7:37 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I personally feel that if something like this was enacted that instead of something like “Asian culture” it would be a specific Asian ethnicity. For example instead of saying Asian clothing, accessories, etc, maybe have it specified as Japanese clothing, or Filipino clothing, or Pakistani clothing etc. This is because I feel like just saying “Asian items” with it corresponding with only one or two cultures would be shallow, considering this region is so big, and might rub people the wrong way. This system of course could be replicated for different cultures like African/Europen/Middle Eastern/The Americas etc. But I do like the idea of having more cultural items.

I personally think it would be cool if like in the sims 4 you could make or delete holidays yourself, and if we could have quite a bit of variety of what we could chose to happen during those holidays.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close