The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas What I Want For Pregnancy in Paralives

• What I Want For Pregnancy in Paralives

jos? updated 1 year, 9 months ago 6 Members · 7 Posts
  • justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    October 18, 2019 at 12:24 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

What I want for pregnancy
    – How the baby bump grows (Sims 3)
    – Show symptoms of pregnancy
    – Consequences if you don’t take care of the mom
    – Foods and items that can help with the pregnancy

• gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    October 18, 2019 at 12:28 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Definitely not the first one, “Cryptic” Pregnancy would be weird and disturbing to some and also it is definitely not needed.

The second one though, yes, those could all be features for pregnancy.

Just remember the games confirmed to be rated T, alright? Thanks.

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
      October 18, 2019 at 12:59 am
      Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

Ok I understand thank you GAMEDOMINO 🙂

• SmallestPolarBear

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 9, 2020 at 6:03 pm
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

the consequence of not taking care of the mother the baby is born with bad character value or some body disformation

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 11, 2020 at 3:34 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I would like if the pregnant para’s belly could grows over time during the pregnancy! Starting from nothing to small bump,semi-big bump,and then could have a more rounded belly when its close for female para to go into labor. I know others may not want longer pregnancy for paras but I wouldn’t mind it. Not terribly long of course! I wrote an idea on the forum called ‘Babies,newborns,and toddlers’ https://paraliveshub.com/forum/topic/babiestoddlersnewborn-ideas/ mentioning making the pregnancies more exciting such as baby showers and announcements with list of things to do before the baby arrives etc. because tbh the waiting period in sims is rather boring :/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  cakeefeatured.
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 11, 2020 at 9:10 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

It would be nice if pregnant women could wear any clothing like in TS4 instead of just certain outfits like in TS2/TS3.

• jos?

February 12, 2020 at 4:09 am
     Hub Points

•I think that pregnancy should be more involved with the doctor or hospital! For instance, baby appointments or check-ups. Even if the hospital or dr office is a rabbit hole, it would still be neat to have that added in. It adds more to the pregnancy.
    •Also, I think during your first stages of pregnancy you should be able to wear any clothes that the game offers. Your stomach is still small so you can still fit.
    Until you reach a certain stage, then it’s time for maternity jeans, shirts, dresses, etc.
    If the bump gradually grows, it would be cool to see your belly slowly grow out of the regular clothes, and then switch to maternity at a certain point.
    •It would be awesome to have baby items at the store ready to be purchased. Diapers, bottles, wipes, baby wash…all of the good stuff.
    •Having “pregnancy milestones” would be neat. For example, morning sickness. It may happen to you or it may not. So it depends whether you can get that milestone. Another one could be heavy heartburn or fatigue. Experiencing a milestone could also bring on emotions and feelings too.
    •Maternity pics? It would be cute to hang these up or even have them in a scrapbook for memories. Possibly could even have your partner posing with you too.

I loved the fact that the sims offered sickness and back pain and the growing belly. But I know that it could be detailed much more in Paralives. Maybe not even added detail but just enhanced. Whatever happens I would still be so happy!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now