The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Paralives Discussion Could There Be a Demo Release?

• Could There Be a Demo Release?

Posted by Unesty on April 14, 2020 at 6:37 pm

This is just an idea I got after seeing the last video of the game. It’s no secret that I love the building side of this game. It just looks pretty cool and I want to play with it like now 😀

So this made me think of how I can play with the building tools and I got the demo idea so I am putting it out there. Now I don’t know if this is anything Alex and the other creators would like to do or not. But releasing a tiny portion of the game before the actual launch is not anything new so I thought I’d share it.

I would say if it was gonna happen, releasing like one lot and the building tools and maybe some of the interior-exterior furniture&decoration stuff would be a good advertisement for the game. What do you guys like to see as a demo?

• This discussion was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Unesty.
    MagaCarter replied 2 years, 7 months ago 9 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 7:27 pm
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

i agree with you on that, i personally am not really a build and buy kind of guy, i’m more gameplay and in this case PAM guy, so if there would be a demo, for maybe the PAM, even if it’s only for building, it would be nice to see other people use it. maybe what i’m asking for is closer to a beta or alpha version of the game. 🙂

• GamerGirlForever

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 7:59 pm
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8088]This is just an idea I got after seeing the last video of the game. It’s no secret that I love the building side of this game. It just looks pretty cool and I want to play with it like now ?

So this made me think of how I can play with the building tools and I got the demo idea so I am putting it out there. Now I don’t know if this is anything Alex and the other creators would like to do or not. But releasing a tiny portion of the game before the actual launch is not anything new so I thought I’d share it.

I would say if it was gonna happen, releasing like one lot and the building tools and maybe some of the interior-exterior furniture&decoration stuff would be a good advertisement for the game. What do you guys like to see as a demo?

[/quote]

I am a builder (although I love actual gameplay as well) and I would love to play this kind of demo. If they release something like this, I would be so excited. I don’t expect it, so it would come as a welcome surprise!

• AwesomeSoxs

April 14, 2020 at 8:12 pm
     Hub Points

I am completely with you. I would love to play with a demo version of the game. However, I think its going to be a while.

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 1:18 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

A PAM demo would be cool, a certain game did the equivalent before release of the current instalment and I remember I was very excited. I think a build demo would be too much because of how complex it is and how many items you’d need to already have and so on. Or maybe if we had just a desk space or a bedroom to decorate that could work. But with PAM, we could customise like 4-6 different hairstyles and as many of each kind of clothing item and I think I would be satisfied with that as a demo – and still eager for the full game.

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 16, 2020 at 11:21 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I think it’s a bit too early for a demo since it seems like the customization aspects of the game are still being worked on, buuuuut this would be something interesting to consider in the future. Whether it’s a demo or a beta-testing phase, it’d be nice if there could be some sort of pre-release full/partial access to the game for people like us, who have been accompanying development for a while, in order to gather feedback and fine-tune everything for launch day. For now, we probably still have a lot of waiting to do though haha

• Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 18, 2020 at 8:25 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Totally would love a demo, pleaseeeeeee ……………………….

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 22, 2020 at 2:45 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I believe Alex said once it could be possible, but obviously it would be way down the line.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    May 2, 2020 at 1:08 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Also even if there was demo it would be only for the Paterons only

Original Post