The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas couches

• couches

wonbit updated 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • borealis

April 20, 2020 at 12:24 pm
     Hub Points

so one thing i’ve always struggled with in a certain game I won’t mention is couches, could we include modern simple couches and or angular/modular couches at some point?

• Morena Poli

Humble Hubkin
    April 21, 2020 at 3:10 am
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Talking about couches.. i’m so excited about how the tools they show us making beds wider or higher will work on couches. I think that would make the difference between
    [quote quote=8284] a certain game I won’t mention

[/quote]
    and paralives, because we could have every type of couch in every size we want. btw i’m unsure about angular ones… maybe they’ll come later on the well known free updates or maybe not 🙁 i like them too <3

• Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 21, 2020 at 10:27 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I am so excited to build in Paralives <3

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 21, 2020 at 11:12 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

The object resizing feature alone will be a game changer when it comes to furniture like couches. Building seems like it’s gonna be so much simpler and more enjoyable, I can’t wait.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now