The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas CONVENIENCE STORES IN PARALIVES & ETC

I would like to see convenience stores & etc in game

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes !
  • No !
  • CONVENIENCE STORES IN PARALIVES & ETC

Karcei updated 5 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 11 Posts
  • Karcei

Paraling
    May 10, 2020 at 10:08 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

In games like paralives, I’ve always loved the idea of convenience stores ! Imagine a nice summer day your para is hanging out with some friends at the park and you can walk across the street and get a slushie, candy bar, or many of the other things convenience stores have! I think the little things really make a game. Other little things that would be so nice to have would be places like laundry mats, bus/train stations, comic stores, arcades, shopping malls, ice cream trucks (Not exactly a place but you get it) . I’m sure other people might of said the same things I just wasn’t sure but I’m looking for to this game ! Heart

14+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 11, 2020 at 5:04 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I like a lot of those ideas! Some things like convenience stores I think could be blended into other stores like supermarkets and ice-cream trucks as you said (I really like ice-cream trucks!) because I don’t want too many community lots if that makes sense? I want plenty of space for residential lots and not too much clutter of lots with very niche products I might not be interested in, like comics (I think they could go in a bookstore quite easily).

8+
    • Karcei

Paraling
      May 11, 2020 at 7:49 pm
       Hub Points

Yea that makes a lot more sense, and we definitely do want plenty of residential lots! So it would make more sense to have those things blend together !

4+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 11, 2020 at 2:20 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I think the devs has said that they hope for grocery stores to be in the game, and if that ends up being the case, I can see them implementing convince stores. I assume they’d function the same, just selling a smaller variety of items.

7+
    • Karcei

Paraling
      May 11, 2020 at 7:50 pm
       Hub Points

That’s a good point and even if they don’t implement convenience stores I’m just so glad to have grocery stores again !

3+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    May 11, 2020 at 11:15 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I love the idea of convenience stores it’d give more opportunity to fill up the open world 🙂 , the more community lots the more you can keep paras out of the house (well at least for me haha) and be able to fill basic needs on the go. Instead of lots of open greenery space and houses ive seen in past simulation games–well depending on how big others choose to have/make their worlds in the future. It’d be nice if the convenience stores sold snacks type food and drinks, maybe it could act as a mini grocery store so you can buy other things besides food too.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  cakeefeatured.
    5+
    • Karcei

Paraling
      May 12, 2020 at 4:02 am
       Hub Points

I 1000% agree !!

1+
  • Bodil Bührmann

Humble Hubkin
    May 12, 2020 at 8:55 am
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I always did that in sims 3…3-4 rabbitholes together on one lot…and maby a playground…ect. That worked best fore me..Smile

1+
  • Dizzardy

High Hubkin
    May 12, 2020 at 10:21 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This only sorta related but I just had an idea come to me when I saw the title of this thread.

You know how in Japan, they have vending machines for almost anything? I was thinking it would be cool if in paralives you could place vending machines and then choose what they sell.

You’d probably be only able to choose small items though…(although a vending machine selling beds WOULD be kinda funny…..) but even with that you could have vending machines that sell comic books, jewelry, accessories, toys etc

(in a similar sense you could also have those metal claw games and choose what prizes are in them, like phones, toys or game consoles)

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Dizzardy.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Dizzardy.
    4+
    • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
      May 12, 2020 at 11:29 am
      Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

Interesting idea!

• Karcei

Paraling
    May 17, 2020 at 6:54 pm
     Hub Points

Ooooh I like this idea ! 🥺🥺 this would be amazing

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report