how many community venues have been confirmed? i have some ideas that i think would be really awesome.
– amusement parks: this probably wouldn’t be in the basegame, but it would be really fun if it came with different carnival games/rides and foods (i.e. cotton candy, etc)
– shops: toy stores, grocery stores, pet stores, retail stores, hardware/home improvement stores, pawn shops, etc.
– parks: festivals could be held here, weekly community events (painting in the park, movie in the park, etc) — also be cool to have botanical gardens
– restaurants: pretty sure this is already confirmed, but also including coffee/boba shops, bars/lounges/nightclubs/sportsbars, fast food, candy stores, etc.
– museums: if your parafolk is an established artist, they could apply to have their work put in it — if not, it could be used for dates, friend/family outings, or school trips
– vineyard/wineries: probably would go by a different name but an adult only venue that would be fun for honeymoons, weddings, etc.
– markets: if your parafolk grows veggies, sells crafts, etc, they could set up a booth and sell – this could also include being able to haggle with the vendors
– professional career-oriented places: large skyrise for the business profession, lab for scientists, police station, hospitals, newspapers, CS/SE/IT offices, therapist offices, etc.
– non professional career places: mechanic shops, things similar to this
– airports: would be really cool if there were destination places added later where if you had to have a loading screen to go, you would first travel to the airport (also add the pilot career)
– spas: can stay overnight/stay the day — maybe have traditional community baths (onsens), massage therapists, yoga classes, etc.
there is probably a ton I’m missing, but these are just some of the lots i have thought about. what about yall? what are you hoping will be added? 😀