The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums General Ideas Community Events

• Community Events

Posted by Greene on October 1, 2019 at 10:09 pm

It’s already been disclosed that Paralives has no intention of being multiplayer, and that cool and all, but what about some sort of community events?

These could be daily weekly/monthly events, that would last a set time, that the community can send their Parafolk off to for a set real world time (an Hour?) or set in game time, like a vacation. Maybe its a resort or a distant big city (real or fake), and at the end of the event (maybe it lasts a weekend, or a 24 hour day), you get a small photo album/journal entry about your Parafolk’s vacation and their experiences with other people’s actual para folk, as well as a group photo or a large event that took place on the vacation. (Giant water balloon fight? Para Parade? Concert/music festival? if there is a fame/talent mechanic maybe a Para is the featured artist!)

Perhaps your Para even comes back with a temporary mood boost, experience, or special trinkets for attending the event!

[b]Either way, it would be a cool way to at least loosely interact with, and visualize the Paralives community in game![/b]

Melli replied 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    October 2, 2019 at 3:16 am
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

This would be really cool! Maybe even a chance to develop a friendship with an actual persons parafork while away or learn a new skill or something.

• CirceGranger

October 2, 2019 at 3:23 am
     Hub Points

I think this is a really good idea. I would personally prefer not have it be real life time but this is really cool.

• Greene

October 2, 2019 at 4:13 am
       Hub Points

[quote quote=5277]I think this is a really good idea. I would personally prefer not have it be real life time but this is really cool.[/quote]

I thought of the idea in the context of a family, but realize it doesn’t make much sense if you A: Have children (unless they go with, in which case your whole family is gone for a determined amount of time), or B: you only have 1 or 2 and you send them (both). So a set amount of real life time doesn’t make much sense.

• Melli

October 6, 2019 at 9:47 pm
     Hub Points

You mean like a community celebration for a specific time in Paralives that would be cool and maybe they could get a picture back of thier time.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now