The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Community and value system

• Community and value system

• altaa-ira

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 22, 2019 at 9:03 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Once again, time for sharing my own drafts. And once again, a suggestion/inspiration idea based on rl theory. Sorry.

Community would be a system for a groupf of people who shared something together. It would work a bit same way like clubs in the Sims 4. However, the biggest diffrence would be that every child whose parents belong to the community would be part of it, too.

The community would share the chosen values which would be approved or avoidable. They could be the following (just writing the themes, not the subgroups under them):
    1) ethical values
    2) egological values
    3) ecologial values
    4) aesthetical values
    3) hedonistic values
    4) values of mightyness
    5) justice values
    6) social values
    7) values of knowledge
    (8) spiritual/religional value) (not having religions confirmed by Alex)
    9) vital(ic) values
    Plus many other voluntarily tunable areas to define who can belong to that community: clothing, interests, personality… Everything up to the player.

The parents would teach and encourage children to favor doing or using “x” related to the approved value and vice versa. When coming to teenage, the child would quest it all and find their own values by searching information. It would be up to the community if it was tolerated.

The community wouldn’t need to live together. They could have gatherings, proclaim their agenda to the others, have charity work, jow to get along with other communities, co-working and so on – everything up to the player’s decisions. Additionally, it would offer the opportunity to create social classes to imitate different historical eras like feudal Europe and Japan.

I realise this won’t very likely to be happen.

2+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 27, 2019 at 4:28 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I could see something similar to this being possible, but yeah, I can’t imagine that many values being included. I could see ethical and social values being a thing.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close