The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Combinations

• Combinations

Issabella updated 1 year, 6 months ago 6 Members · 9 Posts
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    February 13, 2020 at 6:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I think it would be really nice if we could combine two things together, especially makeup as this would probably be the least difficult to pull off. Imagine the looks you could create instead of just a boring plain singular colour which doesn’t have any dimension. But if you could combine two so they sat in a really unique way it would be so cool!
    I’m sure this is probably not going to happen, but if you had the combine feature in everything in PAM and even build items just think what you could create!!! Maybe you could have percentages of each combined item that you could item for even more customisation! I just think it would be so fun and something very unique for Paralives!
    What else could we combine?

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    February 13, 2020 at 6:39 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Oops I meant change not item when i said “Maybe you could have percentages of each combined item that you could item” sorry that made no sense lmao

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    February 14, 2020 at 2:14 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’m not sure what you mean? Could you elaborate please?

• Breedmond

Moderator February 14, 2020 at 2:21 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think crabwhatalad means that we can take two PAM items or build/buy objects and blend them together. For example, you choose a skirt (1 clothing piece) and then you click on a pants (1 clothing piece) and your Para is now wearing both at the same time. And with build/buy mode it would be something like what people currently do in Sims with moveobjects on cheat. You put a vase for example and a plant an pot them over each other for it too look like a plant in a vase, but they are actually two seperate items.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    February 14, 2020 at 2:23 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6988]I think crabwhatalad means that we can take two PAM items or build/buy objects and blend them together. For example, you choose a skirt (1 clothing piece) and then you click on a pants (1 clothing piece) and your Para is now wearing both at the same time. And with build/buy mode it would be something like what people currently do in Sims with moveobjects on cheat. You put a vase for example and a plant an pot them over each other for it too look like a plant in a vase, but they are actually two seperate items.

[/quote]

Ah I see! I really like the sound of that :). I think that for build mode at least, this could be done with object grouping, which is a feature I’d really like to see.

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    February 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6987]I’m not sure what you mean? Could you elaborate please?

[/quote]
    I’m so sorry if I wasn’t clear! Breemond is exactly right, in fact explaining much better than me haha oops! Thank you!

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    February 15, 2020 at 4:06 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

As far as makeup goes in layering I mean combining, would it automatically create a new look or would the makeup layers cause makeup to look heavy sometimes on paras?

• Chrisnv8z

High Hubkin
    May 8, 2020 at 9:14 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

incredibleExploding Head

• Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 7:34 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Combinations of clothing, accessories and furniture will be absolutely amazing Heart Eyes

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now