The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Clothing Item Customisation

• Clothing Item Customisation

crabwhatalad updated 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 2:23 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

So we were discussing this a couple days ago on the discord, and I’d love for the ability to modify items of clothing with attachable cosmetics. Think: Patchwork, buttons, badges, writing, flowers, etc.
    You wouldn’t have to worry about clipping since the player would place these things themself, so it’s on them to make sure the items don’t clip (like bb.moveobjects). You could also save these customisations as an option for later outfits.

Other things we mentioned were things like sleeve length, or even having sleeves separate to tops them self. Maybe instead of having this by default, there’s a “clothing designer” option where you can choose sleeve, body, collar etc. separately and attach them?

Be sure to give me your thoughts on these ideas and add your own in the replies!

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 2:26 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Oooh. Love this idea. It sounds like it would solve a lot of problems. I would love to be able to add custom text to clothing! That would be so cool especially if you could change the font and have lots of actually nice ones – please not something as disgusting as comic sans (unless it’s for the memes)

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 6:24 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6557]That would be so cool especially if you could change the font and have lots of actually nice ones[/quote]
    What if you can upload fonts you have on your computer?

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 13, 2020 at 7:50 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6559]

That would be so cool especially if you could change the font and have lots of actually nice ones

What if you can upload fonts you have on your computer?

[/quote]
    Oooh. Yes. I’d love that! I’d also love to be able to add images to T-shirts and stuff. I wanna be able to make band merch and fandom merch

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now