The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Clothing and fashion ideas

• Clothing and fashion ideas

Shortstuff_ updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago 7 Members · 8 Posts
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    March 10, 2020 at 7:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Clothes. A big part of self expression and life! But what will they be like in Paralives I wonder?
    I’m sure others will have different opinions but I personally believe that perhaps in the base game the styles should be simple. Not in a bad way at all, just not over complicated and too detailed. I find that with complex items in the sims 4 (I don’t like to compare but I think it gives the opportunity for improvement and constructive criticism), it can often look garish on the character and a little stupid lol.
    Things like:

I think the clothes from places such as Monki and Uniqlo are perfect- simple but not lifeless.
    I think all of the clothes featured in the game (although we do have the colour wheel as well) to have the same premade swatches throughout if it is not too difficult. And a basic black, white, and grey, and maybe beige! This would mean it would be much easier to compliment other pieces!
    Also, I am not saying there should be purely modern clothes. Classic, and vintage styles would be great too!
    As well as this, I love graphic tees. Maybe there could be plain tees and we could add designs over the top a bit like the textures on the kitchen preview. I do hope we get textures on the clothes for different fabrics!
    Finally, I am so happy that Paralives will support mods and custom content, so that we can fill in any gaps that the base game leaves.

10+
  • Breedmond

Moderator March 10, 2020 at 9:57 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I like the way you think. Too bad I can’t see the images that you added.

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    March 11, 2020 at 6:10 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Hmm that’s annoying. They haven’t showed up. I’ll try to fix that

• Adele

March 14, 2020 at 12:54 am
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

Can we design Our own clothes like Girlsense? I missed that games hopefully I can get opportunities in Paralives! Bring new hope to live! [=

2+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    March 14, 2020 at 8:32 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

While I cannot see the images you posted, I did google the clothing brands and some of it looks really nice and appropriate for everyday wear – I like it. Paras wearing long dresses and tiaras taking out the garbage would look a little out of place, lol.

2+
  • akemi

Noteworthy Newcomer
    March 20, 2020 at 6:21 am
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Yeah I hope there would be more mix-and-match styles. If anyone looks at Sims4 CC long enough, we would know the community has always made trendy but wearable clothing; it’s a huge reason why most Simmers have a dedicated CC folder over just using base game clothing.

5+
  • Rosie

Helpful Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 5:48 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I wonder if they could make the characters actually use accessories, such as handbags — you know, where they could carry them or look for something in them. Just a thought …..

6+
  • Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 8:48 pm
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Keeping it simple is a good idea, and I personally choose it too because I never really used my fancy clothes in the Sims 4 besides when I wanted them to look decent lol, but I also think the idea for accessories should be an option too. interactions with the objects would be amazing too, but if it doesn’t happen I won’t be too sad.

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close