Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Parafolk Click and drag feature for hair

• Click and drag feature for hair

Profile Photo

Ok I have posted this before but it has seemed to disappear after this site went down a few days ago.
    Anyway to repeat my previous wise words, I have touched upon this in a past idea, although I’m honestly so genuinely proud and I think it would really add to the equivalent of CAS in Paralives, so I have decided to say it separately.
    Basically, would be just like click and drag on face and body, but for hair. To edit the way it sits, and how different strands are placed.
    We could also have sliders for curliness and length and the styles only be how it is tied up, whether it is dead straight or afro not being a problem, therefore maximising customisation and possibilities.
    If this is possible I would love to see it, and would possibly die on the spot if it actually was included in game.
    Right ok I’ve baffled on a bit but if there’s any chance this could happen: oof happiness overload much.

Soml replied 3 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • This would be fantastic. The amount of times I had a cut in the sims where it was almost right but just not what I was looking for, and having to wait for more hairstyles to come out and buy or download… ugh 🙁 I’d love to be able to just tweak them a bit at least, it’s a nice idea if possible!

Posted February 7, 2020 at 8:38 pm
  • I’d love that! The same way they have stretch for furniture but for hair lengths. And for swatches there can be hair textures like straight, wavy, curly, afro-textured. So the same hair style (pony tail, hair down, pig tails, bun, space buns, etc) but you can choose the hair texture, if they have bangs or not, and the color.

Posted March 23, 2020 at 9:23 pm
  • I think this is a fantastic idea! I would love to be able to adjust their hair to what looks best …. also the ability to add bangs or other details!

Posted May 15, 2020 at 9:35 pm
  • I’ve dreamed about something like this, I really love the idea. I’m not expecting it though, I think it would be a lot of work for the devs and not a huge priority for the game. I hate to be a downer, because this is a really cool idea! I’m just trying not to get my own hopes up.

Posted May 16, 2020 at 3:34 am
  • Omgush yes!!!! ? ??????????

Posted May 16, 2020 at 11:22 am