Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas Classical,Opera and Theatre Careers

• Classical,Opera and Theatre Careers

Profile Photo

There’s many singing careers for more popular music styles. But what about those paras that are more into the classical stuff? Like theatre,opera,and plays. I think the skill requirements should be more complex for this career path since there’s a lot of things that go into both.

Requirements:
    Singing skill
    Octave range skill
    Acting skill
    Orchestra skill (studying classical music pieces only)
    Music theory skill
    Writing skill

There could be events they attend that could be live like plays, orchestra concerts, write plays,hire actors,etc.

Orchestras become as hired for gigs for other paras in the community for any event or the orchestra could choose what type of events they play in only. They’d also have the ability to be hired for theatre’s plays. With that being said making an orchestra from scratch and having the founder recruit musicians and a conductor (or the founder could also be the conductor) and if their reputation grows immensely they would be able to become a known philharmonic for the town/city in the paralives world.

What do you all think? Any ideas??

MagaCarter replied 4 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • only if there can be people behind (or infront) of the scenes as Part-time careers

Posted December 24, 2019 at 1:20 am
  • Like supporting roles in a play?

Posted December 27, 2019 at 3:18 am
  • [quote quote=6331]Like supporting roles in a play?

[/quote]

I’m assuming you’re talking to me? If you are I wasn’t talking about supporting roles in a play. I was talking about what theatre folks call “Back of House” and “Front of House”. Back of house: props/costumes/(make-up?)/lights. Front of House: ushers, box office employees and food concession employees. As a teenager I did Props for high school plays in high school and as an adult I do ushering for my church’s show

Posted January 1, 2020 at 2:24 am
  • [quote quote=6377]Back of house: props/costumes/(make-up?)/lights.[/quote]
    I’d really like for Para’s to be able to have “back of house” jobs, in not only theatre but all sorts of stage productions. Things like being a technician, stylist etc.

I also think it’d be cool to have both “composers” and “performers”, as well as “music artists” who perform both roles – allowing for more diversity in the music careers. This could also apply to other careers, for acting you could have screenwriters, directors etc.

Posted January 2, 2020 at 12:12 am
  • Yes I was 🙂 Oh I’d love to have that in this game it’d be amazing to have them actively a part/interacting with the para cast. Like for hair and makeup and the scenes on stage would change every now and then

Posted January 3, 2020 at 5:18 am
  • I was thinking that as well

Posted January 7, 2020 at 4:23 am