The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Celebrity status and Reputation

• Celebrity status and Reputation

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    May 31, 2020 at 5:07 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This is out of curiosity what famous parafolk be like?

Edit: (Sorry I didn’t talk about status and rep earlier title was misleading) I had an idea for reputation I thinking of a bar that shows reputation of the celebrity. Instead of sparkles there could be a star over its head. Every star will have different color and quality which shows the reputation. I don’t know what color it will have but I’m thinking of working on a chart showing the stars of reputation.

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 31, 2020 at 11:15 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Not sparkly I hope Laughing

What if famous NPCs are in the lore, like on posters and in storylines and stuff? That would be cool.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    June 1, 2020 at 9:18 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I like the celebrity and reputation bar idea, but I am not a fan of anything over my sims head (not even plumbobs) or having them glow in any way.

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
      June 1, 2020 at 11:14 am
      Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

I agree. Maybe the icons marking reputation and status could appear under their name on your para’s relationship panel? Otherwise you might be able to pick them by how they behave and how others respond to them. I value my realism!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now