The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Cars and Transports

• Cars and Transports

Jinxin updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 6:40 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I would love to see the characters get to use transports to get around instead of walking, considering that in the Sims 4 there aren’t many options for getting around.
    For example,
    – using a phone to call an uber or taxi option
    – having buses, bicycles, skateboards, trains, etc.

9+
  • Eritzkak

Rising Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 10:00 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I love this idea! And maybe you could choose the way of transportation; the bike is free but takes the longest, the bus is cheap and slightly faster, and taking the car would be the fastest and most expensive!

6+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 3:52 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Same. Cars and bikes are already confirmed, but I do hope we’ll see a few other methods of transportation.

2+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 10:22 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Agreed. Personally, I really want things like buses/trains/cars etc. to be the only way to travel between “worlds” without cheating, I think that would be cool.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close