The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Calendars for Parafolk

• Calendars for Parafolk

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    September 5, 2019 at 5:55 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

(I originally posted this in the parabook but wanted to add it here, including other ideas i put there i may post here as well)

A Calendar system that allows you to set holidays to be celebrated on any given day of the season (like sims 4) but there would be 36 (or however many days) days in each season. You would be able to share your calendar with neighbors,as well as other family members who do not live with you so they could also celebrate the holiday with you. Set the season the holiday takes place; which would always reoccur the same time unless you delete it from the calendar. You can title the holiday/event names and set the location. You could set the attire type as being casual/formal/costume etc.
    There could also be an option to set how many days each one holiday would be celebrated for: 1-7 days. For example a holiday called Festival of Wonders could last for 4 days and the occasion would be formal.
    Paras wouldn’t celebrate the holiday 24/7 but it’d have a start and ending time for each day they’d celebrate for. Which, would occur again for the next day at the same time and again and again, until the holiday celebration was over with.
    The calendar could also work for other interactions paras can do/or would do on a daily basis as well.
    For instance: scheduling paras to work out certain days of the week,meet up with friends,go on vacation,etc.

Overviews of Calendar abilities:

Schedule holidays (including time,location,and attire)
    Set time for events
    Set location for events
    Set attire for events
    Allow an event to reoccur X amount of times (or days) per week
    Schedule daily activities for paras
    Schedule vacations
    Share calendar with other paras in the world

• NHFoodie

Moderator September 13, 2019 at 1:37 am
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

This just made me think about how many areas for more realistic gameplay there are with scheduled events. Got kids and it’s fall? Better clear your schedule Thursday night for that “Meet the Teachers” night. What about your Tuesday morning business meeting at the coffee shop?

+1
    • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
      September 13, 2019 at 4:20 am
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
       Hub Points

I truly hope Alex could implement something like this in the game if not now then a future update hopefully, it’d add a lot of depth to the game that’s not been done before.

+1

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close