Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Open World business lots.

• business lots.

Profile Photo

if you are able to own businesses, i would love for it to have them be in your house. like the first floor would be a restaurant, flower shop, bakery, or whatever and the top could be an apartment where you could live and have all your stuff. having to own different lots to run a business always bothered me, and i feel this is much more convenient.

cakeefeatured replied 3 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • I like this idea as long as there’s a way to prevent customers from going into your home.

Posted May 28, 2020 at 9:59 am
    • I agree. There should be an advanced door locking system. Not only to keep out different types of people, but it should also be situation based. Of you have a business on your lot you may not want your neighbor wandering through your house when on the lot for business. But when the business is closed, the neighbor is welcome for a social visit.

Posted June 18, 2020 at 10:15 am
  • That would be cool, especially since we can re-size lots and make them quite large. You could have a big plot of land with one section dedicated to the house and the other for the business.

Posted June 18, 2020 at 6:12 pm
  • Yeah, that would be really awesome! But I just like the idea of having multi-type lots

Posted June 19, 2020 at 1:30 am
  • I really hope we can build something like this, especially if we want to have a business building on the first floor and be able to build apartments on top of it.

Posted June 19, 2020 at 5:20 am