The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World business lots.

• business lots.

cakeefeatured updated 1 year, 5 months ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    May 28, 2020 at 2:44 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

if you are able to own businesses, i would love for it to have them be in your house. like the first floor would be a restaurant, flower shop, bakery, or whatever and the top could be an apartment where you could live and have all your stuff. having to own different lots to run a business always bothered me, and i feel this is much more convenient.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 28, 2020 at 9:59 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I like this idea as long as there’s a way to prevent customers from going into your home.

• Breedmond

Moderator June 18, 2020 at 10:15 am
      Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

I agree. There should be an advanced door locking system. Not only to keep out different types of people, but it should also be situation based. Of you have a business on your lot you may not want your neighbor wandering through your house when on the lot for business. But when the business is closed, the neighbor is welcome for a social visit.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    June 18, 2020 at 6:12 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

That would be cool, especially since we can re-size lots and make them quite large. You could have a big plot of land with one section dedicated to the house and the other for the business.

• LadyJuse

Paraling
    June 19, 2020 at 1:30 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Yeah, that would be really awesome! But I just like the idea of having multi-type lots

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    June 19, 2020 at 5:20 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I really hope we can build something like this, especially if we want to have a business building on the first floor and be able to build apartments on top of it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  cakeefeatured.
Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now