The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Building Setbacks

• Building Setbacks

PlyPlay665 updated 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • PlyPlay665

High Hubkin
    September 25, 2019 at 5:18 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I don’t know the technical reason (although I’m sure there is one) as to why walls can’t abut a property line in the Sims, but I really hope this is not the case in Paralives. As an urban planner, the highly customizable lots (specifically lots that aren’t simple rectangles) really caught my eye!! One of the things I always aspire to do in TS2 neighborhoods is to create a historic downtown area. I don’t want all the businesses/homes to be the same lot because I want different owners and uses. It would be fantastic if we were able to recreate something like this in the game:

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Elkin_NC_Downtown.jpg[/img]

• JP

Admin September 26, 2019 at 6:31 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Adjacent lots are confirmed! 🙂 You will be able to build custom lots side-by-side and build up to the edges of the lot, so builds like this should be possible.

• PlyPlay665

High Hubkin
      September 26, 2019 at 3:33 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
       Hub Points

Sweet!!! Thank you for the confirmation. I love how almost everything that I really really want are either confirmed or being looked at (gradual aging, etc).

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now