The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Building in Build Mode vs. Live Mode

• Building in Build Mode vs. Live Mode

gamedomino updated 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Kura

September 4, 2019 at 1:58 am
     Hub Points

I believe there should be a building in build mode, as well as building in live mode, but they’d have different capabilities. In build mode, it’ll be the same as anything else- Building your house and it’s foundation, except, no furniture. That would be for live mode. I think in live mode, when paras order furniture, they can interact with it, unpack it, move it, and put the pieces back together or take them apart. (Or hire someone else to do this for them.) This would add some realism to the game, as in real life, people have to order furniture, put it together, as I’m saying here. There could also be an attic system where paras can put any furniture that they aren’t using in. ( Maybe it could also have a max capacity though. See my “Weight and Capacity system here: https://paraliveshub.com/forum/topic/weight-capicity-system/ ) I feel like this would also give your paras something to do, and as they build more, they can build their skills and also be able to get these done faster as they increase their skill.
    In summary, build mode would be for the house’s foundation, walls, roof, etc, while the live-building mode would be a more realistic twist to building.

-Kurakat
    (I am also Kurakat#2493 on discord if you’d like to talk to me!)

• gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    September 4, 2019 at 2:17 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

This is a great idea, however I believe buy mode should still be a thing so for people who would find this tedious or unnecessary don’t have to go through with it, so if they want to build furniture instantly then they can through the buy mode, but in live mode I suppose it would work for it to have to be assembled by your parafolk.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now