The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Build Templates/Auto Build

• Build Templates/Auto Build

AbeeGayleStinson updated 6 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 7 Posts
  • AcrylicPanda

Parafolk
    November 26, 2019 at 2:54 am
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

It would be cool if you added blueprints and stuff that you can just pick a house and it be built for you

7+
  • Breedmond

Moderator December 6, 2019 at 4:04 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Yes, it would be. But blue prints are not confirmed yet. We do know that we will be able to save customization of buy mode items.

3+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 13, 2020 at 9:22 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I just hope it comes with pre-built, furnished homes that I can place anywhere because I am not a builder/designer.

5+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 14, 2020 at 9:37 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think that this could be done pretty easily with the steam workshop.

5+
  • KadZuks

Helpful Hubkin
    March 17, 2020 at 1:25 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Something I had thought of while playing the sims was I love the idea of preset rooms, and preset buildings…BUT what if there was also preset terrain for certain lot sizes. It would probably work best on flat lots, but nonetheless it would be extremely useful (someone could also tell sim gurus that would be nice). I think many builders struggle with terrain tools, but I think that it would be an interesting concept to start out with a set terrain.

5+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    March 17, 2020 at 6:39 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7223]Something I had thought of while playing the sims was I love the idea of preset rooms, and preset buildings…BUT what if there was also preset terrain for certain lot sizes. It would probably work best on flat lots, but nonetheless it would be extremely useful (someone could also tell sim gurus that would be nice). I think many builders struggle with terrain tools, but I think that it would be an interesting concept to start out with a set terrain.

[/quote]

What do you mean by this? Like, preset terrain paint?

2+
  • AbeeGayleStinson

High Hubkin
    May 21, 2020 at 4:58 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This is a great idea! The developers can definitely add predesigned houses (or rooms) , at the same time we can share our creations in a community like in Sims 4. This can be a great way to provide inspiration to those who need it.

4+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close