The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Body hair growth

• Body hair growth

KadZuks updated 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Posts
  • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 5, 2020 at 11:33 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I know, hair growth won’t be most likely in game because of various reasons that were mentioned – different forms of each hairstyles and such reasons.

But I was thinking – I personally believe that body hair growth is possible. The difference between hairstyles and body hair is that the body hair are mostly about density rather than shape – Only man’s abdomen and chest usually have different shapes.

There would be different stages of growth (each would have different density) – so for example it would take two days to have different next stage. New stage of body hair would show up after parafolk wakes up (so we won’t have situation when parafolk with shorts is walking and out of nowhere he gets more body hair on his legs)

I was also thinking that parafolks could have different growth. Some people have high body hair density while some people don’t have body hair. Men have different shapes of body hair on chest and abdomen, so that could be also thing.

Body hair growth would allow some gameplay features like shaving and depilation – So I would’t allow to give parafolk body hair in paramaker during gameplay, because you would be able to grow it and shave it. Parafolks who would’t be able to get body hair naturally (as I mentioned, some don’t have it) could start eating zinc tablets (it helps with growing = my own experience). Another nice feature of natural body hair growth is possibility for puberty of boys.

6+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 8:19 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

it’s a nice idea. However, probably VERY hard to implement, the idea looks very thought out and detailed, and I feel if it was taken on, it would take probably a hell of a long time to develop, it might not even be possible. It would take away time from more important features. I mean, some people don’t want to shave the opposite sex’s body hair, I think it’s too far of a stretch and I’m sure most people can live without it. Maybe just preset body hair is fine, it would be too much of a hassle and then people would be mad why this idea wasn’t implemented with hair. Overall, I don’t think it’s good for the game 🙁

2+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 4:16 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I agree with Aibas. I’d personally prefer just some presets in PAM that don’t grow/change and even then I don’t think I’d use them.

2+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 11:43 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

It’s not a feature I would personally use. My sims usually have hair on their head and face (only males) and that’s it, but even then I’d like them to be presets.

1+
  • KadZuks

Helpful Hubkin
    September 26, 2020 at 2:29 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

“Hair growth” might not be a feature in the game, however, it would be cool if the hair options were fairly basic BUT with short, medium, and long options. Technically the sims 4 has variations like this but it’s clearly not organized that way. This could “simulate” hair growth but more so give us different hair options.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close