The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Blinds, curtains, and lights

• Blinds, curtains, and lights

MaisQueVerPensar updated 1 year ago 5 Members · 7 Posts
  • yeetthesalsa

Paraling
    July 24, 2019 at 3:08 am
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Blinds and Curtains In-Game
    I think that it would be an interesting/realistic aspect if opening and closing/shutting blinds and curtains would be an option as an interaction for players in-game. This would not only provide the ability to give your characters the idea of privacy, but could also block out outside light as needed.

Lights
    I think it would be a cool function if you could set lights to go on/off and change color at certain times of day. This would add another level of realism, and would avoid the need to manually change light settings. Auto-light features and the ability to change all lights, a single light, or all the lights for a specific room at a time like in TS4 would also be nice to include.

3+
  • altaa-ira

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 24, 2019 at 12:37 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Good ideas! I specially like the curtains/blinds which would be more than just for decoration.

What do you think about the functioning light switchs?Unlike in the Sims, the player could adjust the lights the way you desribed from there instead of clicking the lights themselves. There was perhaps a simple animation where paras could adjust or switch on/off the lights after the player’s adjustment? The little realistic details. 😀

3+
  • yeetthesalsa

Paraling
    July 24, 2019 at 2:55 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Thank you! And I think the light switches idea is cool! The thing I suggested could maybe even be used in tangent with that, where the para does the action but you can set it however you want, including the timer/auto-light stuff (Don’t know if that’s what you meant/said already lol)

1+
  • altaa-ira

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 25, 2019 at 3:26 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote yeetthesalsa post_id=269 time=1563980103 user_id=257:

Thank you! And I think the light switches idea is cool! The thing I suggested could maybe even be used in tangent with that, where the para does the action but you can set it however you want, including the timer/auto-light stuff (Don’t know if that’s what you meant/said already lol)

Yes, you got it. 😀 Exactly! I would be awesome.

1+
  • kliekie

Paraling
    August 1, 2019 at 2:08 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would like an option where you can choose per room or window cover when it has to auto-open/close. For example close all curtains in a bedroom when it gets dark. And in the babyroom close the curtains whenever the baby is in it’s bed (because they also sleep during the day ofc)). And for the living room keep curtains open at all time, or maybe only close the curtain at the front of the room when it’s getting dark.

1+
  • stormyways13

August 8, 2019 at 2:58 pm
     Hub Points

I love the idea of opening closing curtains, which would probably allow for different types of lighting as well. It’s just another level of realistic life for the game.

1+
  • MaisQueVerPensar

September 27, 2019 at 11:43 pm
     Hub Points

Neat Paralings could be more prone to always open and close/shut them, as messy, desorganized or forgetful ones don’t do this.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close