The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Beds

• Beds

bigkitty updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago 12 Members · 15 Posts
  • Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
    March 30, 2020 at 12:31 am
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I dont know about you guys, but I would really like it if beds have a comfort level that the mattress isn’t tethered to the bed. That way you can customize it to the level of comfort your parafolk can afford, but also have the style of bed that you like the best.

20+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    March 31, 2020 at 10:28 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I really don’t like bed frames separated from mattresses, but it would be nice to click on a bed and have the option to upgrade the mattress for a price.

12+
  • Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
    March 31, 2020 at 5:36 pm
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

That would work too if the comfort level is able to be maxed out.

5+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    April 1, 2020 at 5:06 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I’d like to be able to choose what kind of headboard styles I want for beds or have none at all, including bed covers and pillows

11+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 3, 2020 at 10:48 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7386]I’d like to be able to choose what kind of headboard styles I want for beds or have none at all, including bed covers and pillows

[/quote]

That sounds great, and based off what we’ve seen already with cabinet handles/counters etc. it seems totally possible.

8+
  • GamerGirlForever

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 4, 2020 at 4:51 pm
    Friendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

It would be cool to make a canopy bed, and I think it would be cute to make a pillow fort that a kid could sleep in too.

11+
    • Soml

Pro Hubkin
      August 10, 2020 at 8:01 am
      Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

I like the idea of a pillow fort

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 10, 2020 at 2:58 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I absolutely love the idea of a pillow fort bed, and I also agree that the comfort of the mattress should be able to be upgraded to a max, that way the won’t be uncomfortable. I’m not a huge fan of the no headboard, but it could be a possibility I would use it in some cases.

8+
  • AbeeGayleStinson

High Hubkin
    May 18, 2020 at 2:07 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Agree! Separating the mattress from the bed frame paves for more creativity. It would also be nice if we can decide how many pillows to place, the type of blanket, etc. If we can customize the design of the mattress, it would be a bonus.

7+
  • LadyJuse

Paraling
    June 13, 2020 at 1:00 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Yeah, and having the mattress be separated could also allow for you to just place the mattress on the floor and have your Parafolk sleep on that with no frame

7+
  • Peanuts

Paraling
    August 9, 2020 at 8:13 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I don’t know if it’s possible, but positioning the para on any part of the bed. Like two sitting on a bed, or a para on part and another one (or their pet, maybe?) lying on bed too-even if it’s a twin. Would that be possible? Like for sleepovers they could crowd on the bed to talk and laugh-or watch tv together, or sleeping bags on the floor they could lay on with the ability to do all of that. Possible?

4+
  • Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    August 11, 2020 at 8:22 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

What I have seen so far, Paralives won’t lack customization. So it will not be necessary to separate bed frame and mattes. We are going to be blown away by this awesome game and I can’t wait to play it.

2+
    • bigkitty

Parafolk
      August 12, 2020 at 2:20 am
      Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

this is me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJPMnTXl63E ,when i find this https://www.wpfriends.com/

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  bigkitty.

• bigkitty

Parafolk
      August 12, 2020 at 2:26 am
       Hub Points

get it it says <b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>We are closing WPFRIENDS

Sad to say to everyone, i just cant give the website the attention is deserves, It was a great idea with many more to come. Good luck to wherever you go so it die

• bigkitty

Parafolk
      August 12, 2020 at 2:35 am
       Hub Points

i hope that not happened with paraliveshub.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close