The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Bed Scooting.

• Bed Scooting.

• reilly

Pro Hubkin
    April 17, 2020 at 8:45 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

very minor thing but one rumor in the sims 4 is that if you place a bed against a wall a sim could scoot over the the side nearest to the wall while another could sleep opposite. this was false. but are you guys planning to incorporate it into your game? i honestly don’t really care but it would be convenient.

10+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 17, 2020 at 9:16 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

i personally would like the idea, it takes up less space in bedrooms. but we must think of how the Para of the outside edge of the bed would do if the one on the inside wanted to wake up and leave.

5+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    April 17, 2020 at 10:43 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would never put a double bed against the wall like that but I’m supportive of those who would like it.

2+
  • Aysha

Paraling
    April 17, 2020 at 10:50 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I think one of the devs answered this question on Twitter. If I knew where it was I’d link it. I think they said that they would like to add it but they aren’t sure if it will be in the game.

2+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 17, 2020 at 12:48 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I’ve seen NPC sims scoot in ts4 but I’ve never gotten them to do it on command or seen it while having someone else in the bed so it looked like someone tried to implement it but didn’t give it a lot of thought or effort. I also wouldn’t put a double bed against a wall but I think it is an element of realism needed for people who want to do that, so I support this idea.

4+
  • Clara J

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 18, 2020 at 2:46 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

That would be nice, they could just I don’t know have them crawl to the end of the bed instead to get in and out, if sharing it that is! I did that when I had to share with a cousin when visiting with my family and they didn’t have enough beds for everyone and me and her shared hers!

I do sometimes put double beds against the wall, one to save space, two when I give one to my child Sims, because I hate that with all the single beds you have to put up with the kids waking either a parent or teen because they think there’s a monster under the bed, I hate that! So I give them double beds when I can, if there’s room and just put it against the wall!

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close