The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Basic Wiring System

• Basic Wiring System

• gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    February 15, 2020 at 6:56 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

So this is a build and buy mode one and its a tad weird and complicated of an idea, but here it is:

So a Basic Wiring System would allow you to have some technicality and cleverness with your builds,

I think that we could mess around with some inputs like Switches, PIN Pads (You could probably make one of those rich private secured neighborhoods, the kinds that are fenced in with a gate) and then some basic wiring functions like AND, OR and NOT (nothing too complicated) for example.

You could use switches with gates and doors or PIN-Pads, perhaps being able to mess with lights and other things that turn on and off with them, allowing you to really get a bit creative.

It would be fun for both those who like building complicated things and being creative, and those who like goofing off (You could probably use them somehow to make a death-trap or something, If your into that).

I would like to clarify that I say basic because this is a bit unnecessary but I believe this could allow players to be very creative even if they aren’t the best in terms of design, and allow players to make some cool contraptions with these basic systems, who knows, I would also like to clarify that I heard of this idea yesterday on the Paralives Discord and that is what inspired me to make this forum post as it got me interested.

I hope you enjoyed reading the thread and feel free to leave any suggestions or criticism, and to have a good day or night.

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    February 24, 2020 at 12:22 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I like that that would be interesting 🙂

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now