Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Babies and children

• Babies and children

parahope updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • katepartridge

July 21, 2019 at 6:09 pm
     Hub Points

To have a lot of actions to do with babies and children. Like prams and teaching them to talk, walk and being able to do realistic interactions with them.

• squaw118

July 21, 2019 at 6:12 pm
     Hub Points

Being Able To Rock Them In A Rocker If You Want To And Breast Feed Also

• elita

July 22, 2019 at 9:03 pm
     Hub Points

i really hope we don’t get vegetable babies like we did in sims 4

• parahope

July 24, 2019 at 12:13 am
     Hub Points

I would love more detailed babies. I’ve been crying about it from the sims for years. Babies are more than just sack potatoes. I’d love to have my character be able to feed my baby food in a high chair for example, doing airplanes or something which makes them happy and more likely to eat even if they feel grumpy, have the ability to put my baby in a stroller and go for walks. be able to play on the ground with them, give them baby toys, have them go through teething that you can help them with (teething rings for example), and generally be able to play with them outside the crib.

As for toddlers, they could add toddler swings, (for outside and inside), being able to watch learning shows with toddler and mom teaches how to say a new word or helping with alphabet/numbers. Doing this will boost childrens learning, so when they go to school, they learn faster.

I have so many other thoughts, but those alone would be epic.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close