The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Autosave

• Autosave

bailey updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2021 at 11:46 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I don’t want autosave. I’m a coward who backs out without saving when stuff goes down I don’t like. Do you think it’s likely autosave will be a feature in Paralives? And do you want to see it?

+3
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 8, 2021 at 11:23 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Not sure if it’s going to be a feature, but I agree with you 100% – I would not want it. I would absolutely quit the game without saving if I don’t like the way things are going.

+2
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 8, 2021 at 6:29 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Same here. I’d prefer to not have autosave. I’d lose it if I had a Para accidentally die or something and the game starts autosaving.

I don’t mind an autosave option in general, as long as they also allow manual saving as a separate option.

+3

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now