Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Build Tools Apartments

• Apartments

Profile Photo

I love the concept of apartments in gaming. You can live in a high rise building in the city with your roommate or you can live in a apartment complex in the suburbs. My idea for apartments is to have a main city and have different styled apartments (big, small, torn-down, millionaire dream apartment). In the Sims 4, they had apartments, but it was only one or two per building. I was thinking that the apartment buildings would have different sizes, shapes, and styles, as well as also having a few different ones per building, such as on the top level of the tallest building, there’s a huge studio apartment, but below, there are three apartments, one three bedroom, one small studio apartment, and a simple two bedroom apartment. Maybe the parafolk up top like to throw loud parties, and cause loud stomping on the apartments below. Just a thought, tell me what you think :). Thanks!

Zot-Lar replied 2 years, 1 month ago 7 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • [quote quote=6313]In the Sims 4, they had apartments, but it was only one or two per building.

[/quote]

Having apartments could lead to rabbit holes… so, we could win, but a what cost? :c

Posted January 20, 2020 at 7:28 am
  • [quote quote=6654]

In the Sims 4, they had apartments, but it was only one or two per building.

Having apartments could lead to rabbit holes… so, we could win, but a what cost? :c

[/quote]
    I don’t think every single lot can/should be open. Rabbitholes are necessary to some extent, if only to keep the game running smoothly.

I liked the way apartments were done in TS2, but I especially liked the way row houses were done (they might have been cc).

Posted January 20, 2020 at 9:41 am
  • [quote quote=6654]Having apartments could lead to rabbit holes… so, we could win, but a what cost? :c[/quote]
    Rabbit holes are going to be in the game anyway, so we may as well get apartments.

If we have apartments, I want to be able to create “Hidden” floors, so I can create like a 6 floor apartment building, but only have to decorate (and render) the first floor and the penthouse, similar to how apartments work in The Sims 4. That way you can build your own apartment blocks, rather than having to use the preset ones in certain locations.

Posted January 20, 2020 at 8:45 pm
  • Having apartments is necessary in my opinion. But having a 10+ floor building and creating every floor would cause a lot of performance issues. So having rabbit hole flats in one building sounds like a good idea. But I would like to design my apartments so there should be a way to make it accesible to the players. I have to say though The Sims 4 apartments is the worst in the series. Something between sims 3 and sims 2 is what i’d call a satisfiying apartment addition.

Posted January 21, 2020 at 2:52 pm
  • Yeah awesome idea that we really need is apartment like the game … 3 ( i don’t name it here ) and we can rented the apartment . Also we can choose to be good or bad owners .

Posted April 12, 2020 at 8:26 pm
  • departments and that there are conflicts with your neighbors based on the noise that is made, schedules, parafolks at a party, etc.

Posted February 14, 2022 at 4:31 am