The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Alternative for furniture shops.

• Alternative for furniture shops.

cakeefeatured updated 1 year, 1 month ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Ashes

Admin August 10, 2019 at 10:07 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

So given that some people would like some realism to buy furniture and some would rather not have to go through the hassle I thought of a compromise.
    If we were to have a furniture store where you’d need to lay out all the furniture possible to buy them, it would be near impossible and very laggy. My solution is that, we still have the normal buy/build tools on owned lots, but, we can also go to a furniture shop where the furniture would be considered “decor” but with a special register that would open a catalog-like “website” (kind of what you open when you try to buy furniture in House Flipper) which if bought through that option would send the item in the household inventory for you to place later once back to your lot. Of course, if you are not “satisfied” with your purchase, you can just use the normal “buy/build” mode to sell it, and pretend you sent it back and got a refund.
    And, optional, the buy mode could also be the catalog, that way it wouldn’t be needed to program two different things, but the build mode would still be “sims” like with clean UI and such.

5+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Admin August 11, 2019 at 9:52 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Oh I love this as an optional feature for buying furniture. It’s good for gameplay and storytelling!

After you make your purchase, a delivery truck could arrive at your home and drop off the furniture! ?

3+
  • Ted Adams

August 29, 2019 at 7:33 pm
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

I would love it with these physics if you actually had to take the furniture to your house some way, like maybe you have to haul it or carry it, that’d be great

2+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 30, 2019 at 3:58 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Oooh I love this idea! and when new updates come with new furniture maybe they could be added to the store instead of build/buy mode, with a notifcation “new merch in!” I also second @Ted Adams idea too by having a truck come deliver the furniture to the house would be nice, or some type of hitch on the back of the car with it!

4+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close