The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas All my ideas!

• All my ideas!

KrypK updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 5 Posts
  • KrypK

Noteworthy Newcomer
    November 19, 2019 at 12:05 am
    Loyalty BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[b]These are all the ideas I have thought about, Thanks for reading!

[ol]
    [li]A slider for simulation speed that would go from paused to slow to normal speed and fast and faster, There could be customizable snap points maybe?[/li]
    [li]Copying NPCs or townies to a list and getting shirts, hair, colors, and other stuff from them so players could paste it on to their para or favorite it.[/li]
    [li]Selecting multiple paras or their portraits to do one action or go to one spot.[/li]
    [li]Being able to pick decor for every lot in the world and having them change automatically. [/li]
    [li]A list of all the animations in-game to test them on a para in DAP.[/li]
    [li]Customizing paras portraits by grouping them, adding stickers to them and other stuff.[/li]
    [li]Customizable indicators (Sims’ Plumbobs except customizable).[/li]
    [li]Zoning Rooms or being able to have custom zones and choose what goes on in that room/zone.[/li]
    [li]Being able to paint on Paras, Objects, Pets, and clothes. (many people have already had this idea).[/li]
    [li]An effect around a para when they perform an action that’s related to/influenced by their traits.[/li]
    [li]Filling pools with different liquids like mud or fruit punch.[/li]
    [li]Having a smaller currency unit with the larger one. Like cents and dollars.[/li]
    [li]Measurements for an item’s length, width/depth, and height in the build/buy catalog.[/li]
    [li]A secret needs menu.[/li]
    [/ol]

• This discussion was modified 2 years ago by  KrypK.
    • This discussion was modified 2 years ago by  KrypK.
  • Breedmond

Moderator December 6, 2019 at 4:09 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I like your ideas. Especially 3. Didn’t think of that one myself. May be complicated to make possible though.
    And I like 12 too. Related to the currency, I would like to see that each Para has the option to have his or her own money. A family fund, but also individual salaries and savings. They can choose to merge their money or keep it separate. And then kids can earn an allowance as well!

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    December 6, 2019 at 8:48 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I really like some of these ideas, the only one I would have a problem with is 12 as most, if not all, objects will have custom dimensions.

• KrypK

Noteworthy Newcomer
    December 6, 2019 at 9:22 pm
    Loyalty BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5984]I like your ideas. Especially 3. Didn’t think of that one myself. May be complicated to make possible though.
    And I like 12 too. Related to the currency, I would like to see that each Para has the option to have his or her own money. A family fund, but also individual salaries and savings. They can choose to merge their money or keep it separate. And then kids can earn an allowance as well!

[/quote]

Thank you so much, I really like the idea of paras having their own money.

• KrypK

Noteworthy Newcomer
    December 6, 2019 at 9:24 pm
    Loyalty BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5985]I really like some of these ideas, the only one I would have a problem with is 12 as most, if not all, objects will have custom dimensions.

[/quote]

Do you mean 13? And what do you mean by custom dimensions?

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now