The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation AI Dialogue

• AI Dialogue

• Silvervioletvines

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 9, 2020 at 10:02 pm
    Appreciation Badge
     Hub Points

So in the Sims we’re used to clicking and choosing actions pertaining to the dialogue between your son to another. But what If as we’re playing our current character, we can type out our dialogue and the other character responds from an artificial intelligence database? As complex as Google; It would pick up on verbs and nouns as key words and try to incorporate a response action within the world according to their personality traits ofcourse.
    For example, I could type ‘I want to slap you right about now ‘ and the character I’m conversing with (say she’s shy) could respond by getting nervous and running away or by covering her face and saying ‘please dont!’ . Like more expressive characters.

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 10, 2020 at 4:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

That would be absolutely amazing and if that was possible I think it would be revolutionary, although realistically it’s definitely very unlikely to happen. Still, it is a great, great idea and if this was used then wow. wow. wow. wow.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 12:32 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I really like this idea! And it wouldn’t actually be that revolutionary, it could be similar to a chatbot. However, there would be a lot of words/phrases it would likely not understand which might lower the gameplay standard. I think it would be revolutionary if it could answer every phrase accurately, but I also think that’s a lot to ask for from an indie game ?

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now