The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Active or Rabbithole Careers?

• Active or Rabbithole Careers?

• RedishPanda

October 17, 2019 at 1:34 am
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I think it should be mixed. I think it would be cool of whenever your para went to work they would send a message asking if you want to come with them or stay at home. They they will leave, with or without you. If you go with them you will go to a lot and you can tell them how to work. If you don’t they will still go to a lot and auto-work. Then you can go to the lot and see them. This does have its limitations. You can’t work somewhere of there isn’t a lot of that placed anywhere. You can’t live your dreams of being a barista of no coffee shops are near. I personally like this idea, but it might be a little confusing.

1+
  • Devin

October 20, 2019 at 4:05 am
     Hub Points

Please dear GOD let us follow paras to work and school if we want. I loved the element of going with my sims to work in TS4 Get to Work and going to lectures with the sims in TS3 University Life. I feel like at this point, it’s just a must.

4+
  • MaisQueVerPensar

October 27, 2019 at 3:25 pm
     Hub Points

Active careers for the way! Follow all the steps on the work, with every task counting will be very more interesting.

2+
  • Fiona

November 3, 2019 at 10:50 pm
     Hub Points

If the workplaces are in the neighborhood, and given the open-world we were promised, then yes, let all careers be active.

1+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 10:52 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I prefer rabbit hole careers (with options on building skills/ relationship, etc. while there), but it would be nice to have the option to have it active for those that prefer it.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 1:45 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5392]I think it should be mixed. I think it would be cool of whenever your para went to work they would send a message asking if you want to come with them or stay at home. They they will leave, with or without you.

[/quote]

I agree with this. Active careers are cool, but they get boring after a while, and sometimes I just want to let them do their thing on fast forward to save time. Also, active careers are not planned to be in the game at launch.

1+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 13, 2020 at 2:35 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I agree we should have the option and be asked if we would like to follow our paras to work!
    Rabbit holes are good for some things that don’t need to be seen but after a while it gets boring and honestly it reminds me of the sims 2 where you’d wait for that period of time everyday until they got off with nothing to do. I think active careers in my opinion enhances gameplay but with games lacking that (made me into more a builder and character creator instead) but if it gets boring maybe there could be dev or modded updates in the future for them with new things to do?

1+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 13, 2020 at 2:37 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I agree I mean I’d like to play every part of my simulation characters life as much as what is possible

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close