The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Timeline Forums Paralives Discussion A space to discuss updates

• A space to discuss updates

amandac updated 1 month, 1 week ago 21 Members · 71 Posts
  • Breedmond

Moderator November 1, 2020 at 10:22 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

@bailey Thank you so much for keeping this thread up to date.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
      November 2, 2020 at 3:12 pm
      Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
       Hub Points

No problem ?

• Breedmond

Moderator December 9, 2020 at 9:20 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Update December 9:

We all have an opportunity to give our ideas for the name of the cheat command that gives money!

We can submit our names via the Paralives social media channels e.g. Discord, Twitter, Facebook.?

Favorite names will become the options in a poll for Paralives Patrons this Friday.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    March 16, 2021 at 6:27 pm
     Hub Points

It’s been a while, but here’s the latest update. Here’s the message from Discord

Customize picture frames

Select an image or upload your own

Resize frames and images freely

Our build mode programmer in chief, Jérémie, added these new features in the last few weeks. Some things that are still to be done include improving the UI and adding more frames, swatches and images to choose from. We’re working on plenty other features in other parts of the game and we’re looking forward to share that soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Vjvz-vsFQ

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    March 17, 2021 at 10:04 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Thank you! This made my day and has me shifting to the “definitely buying” category. This looks awesome – more than I expected with the customization of the pillows! Love, love, LOVE it! I’m crazy about decorating homes with family photos, especially wedding photos! Can’t wait! So excited!!!!!

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    March 25, 2021 at 4:47 pm
     Hub Points

Not really a “update” update, but for anyone curious about the development process, here’s a public patreon post explaining the animation process.

A week with a Paralives dev | Alex Massé on Patreon

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    June 12, 2021 at 5:34 pm
     Hub Points

Paralives was shown off at the Wholesome Game Direct and released an 11 minute building video after they were shown! It looks great. 😃

https://youtu.be/Md3igd_DpSE

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      June 13, 2021 at 9:29 am
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

WOW! I’m not a builder/designer, but I am so excited about this! I’m going to download some awesome houses/buildings!!!

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 8, 2021 at 4:19 pm
     Hub Points

<div>This Patreon post from May is now public. It focuses modular objects, like the sofa we saw in the recent build video.</div>

https://www.patreon.com/posts/modular-objects-50984237

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    October 29, 2021 at 10:31 pm
     Hub Points

Maggie’s newest update, she’s wearing a Halloween costume.

https://twitter.com/ParalivesGame/status/1454099341526847494

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    November 25, 2021 at 6:32 pm
     Hub Points

New footage showing heterochromia in Paralives 😃

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      November 28, 2021 at 8:59 am
       Hub Points

Not something I would use, but glad it’s there for those who do.

Also, the links just take me to a question on twitter, “Is there going to be an option for different colored eyes?”. Might be because I’m no ton twitter.

I was able to see the short video when I goggled it. Thanks for posting.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  amandac.
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    December 7, 2021 at 7:46 pm
     Hub Points

New Paramaker video. The Diagram Tool allows you to shape the character’s body parts.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      December 8, 2021 at 12:43 am
      Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
       Hub Points

did you see the “Extra” part at the front of the Para?

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      December 8, 2021 at 10:28 am
       Hub Points

Yes, yes I did😉

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      December 8, 2021 at 10:29 am
       Hub Points

I probably will not be creating my own paras because this can go so wrong so fast.

Viewing 31 - 40 of 41 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now