The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Paralives Discussion A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread

• rando-gamer

July 17, 2019 at 9:18 am
     Hub Points

I think people from the community come up with amazing ideas. But the people who help develop it have never really said any ideas of their own. Or at least from what we know. But aside from ideas and all that, this game is growing and developing by supporters on Patreon and the confidence people would give you on Discord. I haven’t got any experience with coding, 3d art or game development, but from a game I’ve been following for years and is still in development, it shows people how much effort and time is put into a single game. When I saw this game and saw how many people were supporting it it blew my mind. So just a bit of confidence: it doesn’t matter how many years it takes to make this game. If it takes year’s that shows how much effort the team is putting in. So work as hard as you can and keep us updated on things that aren’t going to be a secret!

• jade96

July 19, 2019 at 8:34 pm
     Hub Points

I’ve been playing the Sims since I was ten, so I’m a huge fan of simulation games. I just heard of it today and I’m overjoyed that there’s finally gonna be some competition for the sims.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 20, 2019 at 2:53 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This game looks like it has a lot of potential. The only life simulator I’ve played is TS4 and I’ve been a bit disappointed in the direction it’s leaning towards. I’m hoping Paralives can fill that void I feel TS4 lacks.

• principleofentropy

July 20, 2019 at 9:18 pm
     Hub Points

I’ve been a Sims player since the first game launched back in 2000 and I’ve been waiting for an alternative for quite a few years now. I’m far more excited for Paralives than I have been at any point during Sims 4. I wish Alex all the luck in the world!

• purplesimulation

July 21, 2019 at 5:26 am
     Hub Points

I’m so excited to see a little competition and a breath of fresh air to the Sims. I love how much more creative the house building already is. Some people are complaining about the animation but the idea of a tiny cartoonish town excites me!

• sucom

July 22, 2019 at 4:38 pm
     Hub Points

When I first learned about Paralives last night I was very excited and will be following its development, however long it takes. I know for sure that I will be trying it out as soon as it becomes available. What I have seen so far look absolutely amazing!

• eleven

July 23, 2019 at 10:54 pm
     Hub Points

I’m excited, I’ve been playing The Sims since I was 10 (I’m 27 now) but Sims 4 has been disappointing with rip off ‘expansion packs’ that are really just stuff packs or add ons. This game will bring new life into this gaming niche, EA needs the competition! If Paralives is as good as it looks, I’d be more than happy to pay for expansion packs or sequels. I’m most excited about open worlds and the concept of gradual aging.

• nadja55

August 4, 2019 at 10:26 am
     Hub Points

I´ve been playing Sims 2, 3 and 4. And I´ve been looking forward to see something like this. A new game that will blow my mind away and give the Sims franchise a true competition. I love the way this game looks, and it makes me excited that finally a developer will share and listen to the fans of the game.
    Way to go Alex, and I´m will truely love to see and follow the progress of this game.

• harmonie

Parafolk
    August 4, 2019 at 3:28 pm
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I’ve been playing The Sims since 2003/2004. I began at the tail end of the original The Sims. Of all of The Sims games I have enjoyed The Sims 3 the most. Needless to say, this game promising open world gameplay is really exciting for me. EA removing that in The Sims 4 is such an unbelievable downgrade.

This kind of project – which no big game developer has ever taken on the task – is very ambitious. I hope it is able to work out!

• Ashes

Admin August 6, 2019 at 2:07 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Wiki Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Hi! I discovered the game when searching for upcoming simulation games, and I had never been so happy to do that search. I just loved the game instantly, even with the few information we had at the time about it, and it just seemed so nice and enjoyable that the hyped made me want to actually be involved with the discord, and also made me want to help as much as I could to share all I could find about it with everyone else. I hadn’t felt so much hype or felt the will to be actively be invested in a game in a very long time!
    Overall, I was and still am so grateful for Alex working so hard making this game, for the joy it spreads among everyone and for the great people I got to meet since I’ve joined this community! Thank you all!

Page 2 of 4
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now